- _Redspokes - Cycle Adventures in Tibet, Napal, Vietnam, Laos, Thialand,
- Red Spokes Adventure Tours specialise in bicycle holidays, taking small groups of cyclists to the more remote and spectacular regions of the world. These bicycle holidays include cycling the precious jungles of South East Asia and the broad steppes of Central Asia.
(Added: 4-May-2011 Hits: 254 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mountain Biking in Nepal, Tibet, India and Cambodia. We are a new web based outfit dedicated to being your one stop shop for adventure cycling trips around the world. We are a group of experienced mountain bike tour leaders who have pooled our greatest adventures to create a whole range of incredible, diverse and previously unavailable adventure cycle tours.
(Added: 6-Oct-2004 Hits: 1362 Rating: 9.49 Votes: 58) Rate It
- _Yunnan Cycling Tours
- ActiveChina offers unique cycling tours, family trips, and many distinctive, ecologically sensitive journeys throughout China. Our mission is to bring you quality and affordable adventure holidays of a lifetime.
(Added: 1-Nov-2012 Hits: 74 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Bhutan Jachung Travel
- offers cultural tours, biking trip, and trekking adventures to the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan. Also contains travel tips and country information.
(Added: 4-Sep-2005 Hits: 721 Rating: 9.22 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Bike China Adventures
- Offering affordable fully-supported Cycle Holidays
tours in China, including Sichuan, Yunnan and Tibet. Read extensive bicycle travelogue through China, India and Pakistan. Bicycle touring, touring, China, India and Pakistan.
(Added: 1-Oct-2004 Hits: 1692 Rating: 9.48 Votes: 43) Rate It
- Bracewell Adventures
- Volunteer leaders with Cyclists' Touring Club of Great Britain. Offering not for profit cycling tours around the World. Tours in 2007/08 to Guilin Guangxi Privince of China and the Temples of Angkor Wat and Cambodia.
(Added: 5-Jan-2007 Hits: 669 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Cycle China
- A Cycling Holiday in China, visitors to Beijing see a city with five million bicycles. More than a few tourists have asked what it might be like to cycle this ancient city. Let CycleChina put you on two wheels and show you the other Beijing . Join us for tours of ancient hutongs and palaces . Cycle with us in the shadow of the Great Wall . Rub shoulders with real Beijingers and travel through parts of the city that the big tour operators won't show you. ...more
(Added: 14-Apr-2005 Hits: 1462 Rating: 9.08 Votes: 34) Rate It
- Cycle Holidays & Tours / Tibet - Lhasa to Kathmandu
- Cycling from Lhasa to Kathmandu is an awe-inspiring experience. Cycle 5 major passes over 5000m and traverse a distance of 1000km over the backbone of the Himalayas. Bicycle to Everest Base camp, the hard way! Later you will complete the world's longest downhill ride from a high point of just over 5000m at Thang La cycling down to below 700m in Nepal - around 4400m in just over 160km - a breathtaking descent. This tour offers great physical challenges with extreme mountain bike riding and stunning scenery as you cycle "the Roof of the World"
(Added: 9-May-2011 Hits: 188 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Cycle Tours / Holidays in Laos and Vietnam
- Two stunning countries, where communities who have had very little contact with the Western world give you a warm, respectful welcome. From Hanoi, Vietnam's beautiful capital, cycle through villages of H'mong, Tay, Dao and Xa Pho minorities. Challenging cycling and an experience of traditional and varied lifestyles in Vietnam and Laos.
Travel through a landscape of karstic rock formations into North-eastern Laos at Tay Tran, the least populated area of the country. A mountainous, land-locked country, of outstanding beauty, Laos is characterised by the warmth and friendliness of its people.
(Added: 9-May-2011 Hits: 228 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cycling Across Thailand
- Discover the beautyful tropical landcapes of Thailand by roadbike. Let us guide you through this never ending source of fascination and sights. High quality rental roadbikes are available.
(Added: 11-Jul-2007 Hits: 681 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
Pages Updated On: