- Dave Lloyd Mega Challenge ( Wales )
- Living legend and Ex-Pro cyclist Dave Lloyd gives you the chance to try your hand on the roads he has trained on for many years. It promises two challenging routes, the 140 mile "MEGA" route and the "MINI-MEGA" route of 69 miles to suit all abilities. These routes take in all or some of these famous climbs: Bwlch Pen Barass, The Shelf, Horse Shoe Pass, Worlds End, Moel Arthur, The Cerrig "Road to Hell", Blwch-y-Groes, and finally the "Stingers".
(Added: 27-Feb-2009 Hits: 851 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- L'Etape Du Tour (Fr)
- The Official site of L’Étape du Tour. Route, information, news, results and much more.
(Added: 27-Feb-2009 Hits: 724 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Martyn Uttley Photography
- Great cycling photos of riders in action from events throughout the UK. Are you there?
(Added: 6-Oct-2009 Hits: 609 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Dragon Ride ( Wales )
- The Dragon Ride ciclosportive is a circular, 135 & 200km non competitive road cycle challenge ride over the hills and valleys of South Wales. The event is designed for experienced cyclists, unlike shorter charity rides this is not a leisure ride and should only be attempted by reasonably fit and competent riders. The event takes place three weeks before the Tour of France Etape participation ride; why not use the DRAGON RIDE as training for the Etape.
(Added: 10-Feb-2009 Hits: 871 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Fred Whitton Challenge (UK)
- Starting & finishing at Coniston, the route includes Ambleside, Kirkstone Pass, Patterdale, Troutbeck (north),Keswick, Borrowdale, Honister Pass, Buttermere, Newlands Pass, Braithwaite,Whinlatter Pass, Loweswater, Ennerdale Bridge, Gosforth, Eskdale & finishing with the brutal Hardknott & Wrynose Passes.
(Added: 26-Feb-2009 Hits: 759 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
Pages Updated On: