- _Villas for Cyclists Lanzarote
- Want a training camp style holiday but one that you organise yourself? Why not go to the Cycle1st Villas for Cyclists in Lanzarote with your mates, cycle club or family. Ideally located in the centre of the island there is some great riding to be had, plus you can relax by your own pool after!
(Added: 14-Oct-2006 Hits: 1102 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Camps for women
- We run girls only MTB camps in Morzine, French Alps. Come out to hone your skills with a top UK rider and meet other girls to ride with back home. Experienced riders and those new to biking will be catered for. All tuition is included, along with accommodation in a beautiful chalet, food and other off the bike activities are organised.
(Added: 22-May-2006 Hits: 1052 Rating: 9.11 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Cycle Training (for Greater London and UK)
- Cycle Training is a team of friendly professional instructors across Greater London and Sussex. We provide personal tuition in confident road cycling for all ages. We run courses in road cycling and maintenance skills through youth projects and schools. We run maintenance classes for adults. We provide training and consultation for employers.
(Added: 7-Jul-2004 Hits: 1833 Rating: 8.05 Votes: 56) Rate It
- Cycle Training France in Aquitaine
- Enjoy South West France like few ever see it and learn the secrets of insiders. Our NEW training camps and guided cycling tours take you through 4 fabulous landscapes: Seaside, dense forest, the Basque country, mountains, and more! Give YOUR cycling the inspiration and enjoyment you will remember for a lifetime at Cycle Training France, while staying at historic Villa Souvenir in comfortable rooms and restful beds. Your meals and training food are expertly prepared by a talented and charming French chef. Cyclists have been making this their chosen training location for decades, but not until now has this well-kept secret been made available to cyclists everywhere. You can count on warm temperatures, plentiful sunshine, and always the pure country air in this gastronomically renowned region.
(Added: 22-Feb-2011 Hits: 536 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Cycle West.
- Cycle training will teach you essential skills and give your confidence a boost. Cycle West works with children, young people and adults. And we provide training for all levels of ability - from complete beginners unable to ride a bike at all, through to experienced cyclists who want to further improve their competency. Sessions can be one-to-one or for small groups. We work with individuals and with schools, businesses and voluntary organisations.
(Added: 7-Jul-2004 Hits: 1695 Rating: 9.25 Votes: 33) Rate It
- Cycle-Smart Coaching
- Cycle-Smart can guide your through the unknowns of training and recovery for road, cyclo-cross, or mountain biking, providing you an explanation of every pedal stroke. We offer four levels of coaching that will allow you to avoid training mistakes, maximized your improvement and training time while balance racing with the rest of your life.
(Added: 7-Jul-2004 Hits: 1557 Rating: 8.85 Votes: 21) Rate It
- Mountain Bike Guiding
- Just 27 Miles from the heart of London but a million miles from the stresses and strains of city dwelling lies some of the UK's finest Mountain Biking. Whether you're a first time pedal pusher or seasoned fat-tyre fanatic The Surrey Hills will provide guaranteed satisfaction. The three Hills of Pitch, Holmbury and The South East's Highest Point Leith Hill, provide the high points along the way with more experienced riders ..more..
(Added: 21-Mar-2005 Hits: 1061 Rating: 9.13 Votes: 12) Rate It
- Recommended - Luxury holiday cottages in Devon and Cornwall
- Blue Chip Vacations have selected some of the best 4 and 5 star holiday accommodation in Cornwall and Devon. With a growing portfolio of over 260 properties, including luxury apartments, traditional town houses and traditional holiday cottages. We aim to provide perfect cycling holiday cottages to make your stay a memorable one.
(Added: 10-Nov-2007 Hits: 963 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sport Active
- Whether its a training camp, or a week in Majorca with your cycling club, SportActive can cater to your needs.
(Added: 14-Oct-2006 Hits: 840 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Womens' Beginner Mountain Biking
- These courses is geared towards women who want to learn the basics on their mountain bikes. The courses consist of on- and off-the-bike instruction and riding.
(Added: 7-Jul-2004 Hits: 1180 Rating: 8.95 Votes: 29) Rate It
Pages Updated On: