- .The Marin Trail - Cycle1st Ridden & Reviewed
- The Cycle1st team ride the Marin Mountain Bike Trail and give you an idea of what to expect from one of the best trails in the uk. Includes photos from the saddle...
(Added: 6-Jul-2004 Hits: 2407 Rating: 9.85 Votes: 43) Rate It
- This is a FREE resource for all mountain bikers from around the world, who wish to discover and share the delights of mountain bike riding in the British Isles. This site includes...An all discipline MTB event calendar for the British Isles as used by British Cycling.
A reliable, understandable and easy to use mountain bike resource.
A mountain bike club directory so you can find your nearest club.
A friendly MTB forum so you can chat about anything and share your news and views.
(Added: 19-Aug-2004 Hits: 3272 Rating: 9.40 Votes: 81) Rate It
- Explore Forestry Commission Mountain Bike Routes
- You are welcome to cycle in many of our forests which offer a variety of cycling experiences, from wide forest roads to narrow single tracks. We now have over 2600 kilometres of waymarked cycle trails in our forests, featuring some of the best off road cycling in Britain. To find the cycling details you want, you can either search by the name of the forest or nearest town, or search by the country or county. You can also search by facility and/or by grade of route.
(Added: 6-Jul-2004 Hits: 2905 Rating: 7.79 Votes: 51) Rate It
- .Coed Llandegla Forest Trail - Cycle1st Ridden, Reviewed & Rated
- We ride the new Red Trail at Coed Llandegla....new to Mountain Bikers but now well and truly on the MTB map, with several purpose built circuits, and we give you an idea of what to expect from one of the best new trails in the UK. Includes photos from the saddle, directions, link to maps, Visitor centre details, bike hire details an overview and more...
(Added: 6-Jan-2006 Hits: 1382 Rating: 9.65 Votes: 7) Rate It
- 7 Staines MTB Adventure Scotland
- Mountain Biking Trails and Routes at the 7 Stanes in Scotland. This site gives you comprehensive information, including events and accommodation, on the Mountain Biking Trails at Dalbeattie Forest, Glentress Forest,
Innerleithen, Kirroughtree, Mabie Forest and Newcastleton. These are now regarded as some of the best sites in the UK, if not Europe and offer a combination of skull-rattling downhill trails, and heart stopping North Shore.
(Added: 29-May-2006 Hits: 1291 Rating: 9.24 Votes: 5) Rate It
- _Cross Foxes Hotel - Coed y Brenin Accomodation
- The Cross Foxes hotel is situated in the centre of Snowdonia National Park in the picturesque Village of Trawsfynydd, and within 5 miles of our Hotel is Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Centre, also passing through the village is the welsh national cycle route No.8 - Chepstow & Cardiff to Holyhead. We can accommodate from a single room to a group booking at a reasonable price, also we provide continental breakfast and evening meals. Our hotel has two bars, pool table, darts board and have a variety of draught beers and Lagers.
(Added: 23-Jan-2008 Hits: 913 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- 25 of the finest Mountain Bike Trails and
Routes written and road tested by local riders. · Stylish guides in full colour · Local information · Rides to suit all levels Sweet singletrack, breathtaking views, gut busting loops and some unbelievable downhill, make Snowdonia one of the finest places on the planet to visit on a mountain bike. Packed with information on where to ride, detailed route maps, local services and hints to help you get the most out of the rides.
(Added: 27-May-2005 Hits: 1707 Rating: 9.24 Votes: 27) Rate It
- Evans Cycles Trail Rides UK
- Evans Cycles Trail Rides
The Evans Cycles Trail Rides are our very own off-road ride series. Taking place once a month at some great locations around Southern England the Trail Rides are a great way to get out on your bike, sample some quality trails in amazing locations and meet up with like minded riders.
All skill and fitness levels are catered for (from first timers through to off-road whippits) with the option of 3 different routes at each location.
No off-road riding experience is neccessary as each course is fully marked out and maps are provided.
(Added: 3-Dec-2006 Hits: 1993 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: